Name Server DNS Issue?

allr6.com is somewhat working
but www in front of it is not working at all yet

its been about 30 hours so far since I updated my name servers at GoDaddy for my domain name to 000webhost name servers. I did a DNS check and saw that error. Is that normal?

@recognition You can do this using .htaccess Rewrite rule too…
paste the below script in your .htaccess file

RewriteEngine on
RewriteOptions inherit

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^allr6.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.allr6.com$1 [R=301,L]

I will give this a try :slight_smile: thanks

Do I edit .htaccess.txt (and remove .txt) or htaccess-nginx.txt under public_html

if your “public_html” already has .htaccess file…

then directly paste this… :slight_smile:

did not work :frowning: maybe i just have to wait long for dns propagation

clear your cache …then try…

Did you paste below code in your .htaccess file (.htaccess file directory “public_html”)

RewriteEngine on
RewriteOptions inherit

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^allr6.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.allr6.com$1 [R=301,L]

Yes I did and I did clear cache.

Is www.allr6.com working for you?

No its not working!!! strange :unamused:
can you post the screenshot of you .htaccess file and the directory where .htacesss is located??

I gave up. I am going to try switching to 5GBFree.com because its working for my other domain with no issues.

I have no issues when I use the domain.000webhostapp.com url but i guess with our own domain it doesnt work well on this host maybe

Those errors posted in the first post are common but don’t stop anything from working most sites I check on it hosted here bring up those exact errors so don’t pay attention to them all my sites do it and they still load fine.

allr6.com once you pointed to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com you would need to make an A record with hostname www and the IP I would list once you’ve pointed your domain etc.

OP has gone to another host.

If you come back feel free to open a thread again.